The long bank holiday weekend is here and it is finally time to eat chocolate whenever you want! To celebrate this sweet holiday we have pulled together some fun facts to keep you interested and ease you into the weekend –
– 76% of people bite the ears first on a chocolate bunny…do you?
– We know you love Creme eggs, but did you know that Cadbury produce 1.5 million of these delights every single day? How do they resist the temptation while making them?
– Households spend an average of £75 on Easter each year…that’s a lot of eggs!
– The average time to crack into that first delicious egg is 11am. Eggs for breakfast anyone?
– The tallest chocolate Easter egg was made in Italy. Being a mighty 10.39 metres tall and weighing a whopping 7,200 kg…that is heavier than an elephant and taller than a giraffe!!
Happy Easter everyone!